Dr. Laura Barber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barber's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Laura Barber, MD is a pulmonologist in Venice, FL. Dr. Barber completed a residency at East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine. She currently practices at Gulf Coast Pulmonolgy Assocs and is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barber is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Duke University, Other Education — 2011
- East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2005
- National University of Cordoba / Faculty of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1995
- National University of Cordoba / Faculty of Medical Sciences, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gulf Coast Pulmonolgy Assocs
Venice Office333 Tamiami Trl S Ste 101, Venice, FL 34285 Existing Patients: (941) 488-1906
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barber?
Caring and knowledge physician. We are happy to have her in NYC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barber frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Barber's office is located at 333 Tamiami Trl S Ste 101, Venice, FL 34285. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barber speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Barber has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Venice Regional Bayfront Health