Dr. Latanya Benjamin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Benjamin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Latanya Benjamin, MD is a pediatric dermatology specialist in Coral Springs, FL. Dr. Benjamin completed a residency at Jackson Mem Hosp-U Miami. She currently practices at Young Skin and is affiliated with Broward Health Coral Springs. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Benjamin is board certified in Dermatology.
- Northwestern University Children's Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Jackson Mem Hosp-U Miami, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Jackson Mem Hosp-U Miami, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Global Health Care Network
- Magellan Health Services
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Young Skin5451 N University Dr Ste 103, Coral Springs, FL 33067 Existing Patients: (954) 242-4275
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benjamin?
I have never met a more diligent doctor. She takes the time to explain and educate you????. Her assessment and treatment of my son's condition was spot on and it worked quickly just as she said it would. I couldn't be happier. If your child is having any dermatological issues go see her! She should give a seminar to the other pediatric dermatologists in south Florida. They could learn a thing or two from her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benjamin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benjamin frequently treats Molluscum Contagiosum Infection, Acne, and Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema).
Dr. Benjamin's office is located at 5451 N University Dr Ste 103, Coral Springs, FL 33067. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Benjamin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Benjamin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Broward Health Coral Springs
- Broward Health Medical Center