Dr. Seneviratne has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lasika Seneviratne, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. He currently practices at Los Angeles Cancer Network and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Seneviratne is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Colombo, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Los Angeles Cancer Network
Good Samaritan Medical Office1245 Wilshire Blvd Ste 303, Los Angeles, CA 90017 Existing Patients: (213) 977-1214
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Seneviratne?
He is one of the best physicians I have consulted, His explanation of procedures and treatment are very clear, that I understand well . He is also very kind and caring. I would recommend him to any patient need his service, without any hesitation. Moreover his staff also have a kind and caring attitude when i visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lasika Seneviratne, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Seneviratne's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Seneviratne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Seneviratne frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Seneviratne's office is located at 1245 Wilshire Blvd Ste 303, Los Angeles, CA 90017. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Seneviratne speaks Spanish, Armenian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Dignity Health - California Hospital Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center
- PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital