Dr. Larry Linnell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Linnell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Larry Linnell, MD is a family medicine specialist in Las Cruces, NM. Dr. Linnell completed a residency at Altoona Hospital. He currently practices at Mountainview Family Care and is affiliated with Mountain View Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Altoona Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Allegheny Family Phys Of Altoona Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Tufts University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Colby College, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Gateway Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- UPMC Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mountainview Family Care
Mountainview Urgent Care1455 S Valley Dr, Las Cruces, NM 88005 Existing Patients: (575) 526-6992
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Linnell?
He is an excellent Dr. Also, the staff is awesome!!! There is never a wait.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Linnell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Linnell frequently treats Echocardiography, Cancer Screening, and Thyroid Screening.
Dr. Linnell's office is located at 1455 S Valley Dr, Las Cruces, NM 88005. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Linnell speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Linnell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center