Dr. Schibuk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Larry Schibuk, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Schibuk completed a residency at McGill University / Faculty of Medicine. He currently practices at University of Arkansas Medical Sciences Medical Center and is affiliated with Uams Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- McGill University / Faculty of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Montreal Children's Hosp McGill U, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schibuk?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schibuk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schibuk frequently treats Nondependent Marijuana Abuse, Drug-Induced Mental Disorders, and Tobacco Use Disorder.
Dr. Schibuk's office is located at 4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uams Medical Center