Dr. Larry Carpenter, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Carpenter completed a residency at Baylor Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Baylor St Lukes Medical Center and is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carpenter is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1988
- John Sealy Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1984
- Bachelor of Science, University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Other Education — 1978
- University Of Texas, Undergraduate School — 1975
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carpenter?
I wanted everyone to know what a wonderful physician Dr. Carpenter is after his follow-up with me after he performed cyberknife surgery on the right side of my brain in 2011. He has followed me every year since the surgery which was very successful. What I wanted everyone to know was that he took his time on last Saturday to telephone me to discuss what effects that I might be concerned about after I had called his office on Friday of last week to inform him that I had a stroke. He's the best
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center