Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Larry Rosen, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Lees Summit, MO. Dr. Rosen completed a residency at Saint Luke'S Hospital. He currently practices at Midwest Oncology Associates - Lee's Summit. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rosen is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Trinity Lutheran Residency Program, Fellowship Hospital
- Saint Luke'S Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Premier Group Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Oncology Associates - Lee's Summit
Midwest Oncology Associates - Lee's Summit2000 Se Blue Pkwy Ste 240, Lees Summit, MO 64063 Existing Patients: (816) 282-5821
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rosen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rosen frequently treats Bone Marrow Evaluation, Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Rosen's office is located at 2000 Se Blue Pkwy Ste 240, Lees Summit, MO 64063. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rosen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.