Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Larry Rothstein, DO is a cardiology specialist in Mount Clemens, MI. Dr. Rothstein completed a residency at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital. He currently practices at Mclaren Macomb Cardiovascular Institute and is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- McLaren Health Plan
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- National Elevator
- NGS CoreSource
- Peach State Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mclaren Macomb Cardiovascular Institute1030 Harrington St Ste 101, Mount Clemens, MI 48043 Existing Patients: (586) 263-5700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rothstein?
DEC 2010 I WAS HEART ATTACK 5 BYPASS SAFE MY LIFE I NEVER FORGET I SUPPORT MCLAREN IM HEARING IMPAIRED I WAS MEMBERSHIP FOR HENRY FORD CLINIC OR HOSPTAIL FOR MANY YEARS I GO CLINIC PAIN LEFT ARM THEY GAVE ME PILL FOR STOP PAIN 2 WEEK LATER AGAIN GO BACK HENRY FORD GROW PAIN LEFT TO BACK NECK DR GAVE ME DOUBLE PAIN SO FEW DAYS LATER AGAIN PAIN I GO MCLAREN HOSPITAL ER ROOM DR ROTHSTEIN SAY U HAVE HEART ATTACK 3 WEEK AGO MUST DO IT GO SURGERY I NEVER NEVER FORGET ABOUT IT I STILL SEE HIM
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rothstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rothstein frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Rothstein's office is located at 1030 Harrington St Ste 101, Mount Clemens, MI 48043. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- Mclaren Macomb