Dr. Puls has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Larry Puls, MD is a oncology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Puls completed a residency at Texas Tech University. He currently practices at Cancer Institute-Faris and is affiliated with Prisma Health Baptist Easley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Kentucky Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Texas Tech University, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer Institute-Faris900 W Faris Rd, Greenville, SC 29605 Existing Patients: (864) 679-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Puls?
Dr. Puls is magnificent human being !! He was my daughters dr. Unfortunately her cancer was rare and he did his best to save her. I would highly recommend him !!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Larry Puls, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Puls' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Puls accepts your insurance.
Dr. Puls frequently treats Gynecologic Cancer, Uterine Cancer, and Abnormal Uterine Bleeding .
Dr. Puls' office is located at 900 W Faris Rd, Greenville, SC 29605. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Prisma Health Baptist Easley Hospital
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Greer Memorial Hospital
- Prisma Health Hillcrest Hospital
- Prisma Health Patewood Hospital
- Self Regional Healthcare