Click here to compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Larry Nichter, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Nichter completed a residency at University of California At Los Angeles. He currently practices at Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. Dr. Nichter is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- University of California At Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University Of Virginia, Ms In Surgery, Other Education — 1985
- University Of Virginia, Craniofacial Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University Of Virginia, Hand and Microsurgical Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1983
- University Of Virginia, Burn Fellowship, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1973
Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery3991 Macarthur Blvd Ste 320, Newport Beach, CA 92660 Existing Patients: (949) 720-3888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nichter?
I was considering doing breast augmentation, and went to a few places for consultation. When I met with Dr. Nichter, he impressed me with his professional knowledge and he patiently answered my questions , that moment made me decide that I am going to choose him to do the surgery for me. On the surgery day, Dr .Nichter and his work team , they did a great job. When I woke up from surgery, the moment I ddin't feel scared but felt happy. I know that it must have gone well the surgery. When I arrived home, the same day evening Dr. Nicther called and caring about how I was doing. I barely felt any pain, only some pressure on my chest for first three days, then I can't believe how fast I heal, it is amazing. Now it has been two month post surgery, I feel so happy about my breast, and really appreciate what Dr. Nicther and his work team have done for me. If anyone who want to have breast augementation, I highly recommend Dr. Nicther.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nichter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Nichter frequently treats Benign Tumor, Breast Diseases, and Breast, Unilateral Giant.
Dr. Nichter's office is located at 3991 Macarthur Blvd Ste 320, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nichter speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach