Dr. Larry Cox, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cox's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Larry Cox, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bristol, TN. Dr. Cox completed a residency at Mc Va Hosps. He currently practices at Balladhealth CVA Heart Institute and is affiliated with Bristol Regional Medical Center. Dr. Cox is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mc Va Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Mc Va Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Mc Va Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Medical College of Virginia, Medical School — 1974
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Balladhealth CVA Heart Institute
Balladhealth CVA Heart Institute1 Medical Park Blvd, Bristol, TN 37620 Existing Patients: (423) 230-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cox?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cox accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cox frequently treats Stress Test, Cardiovascular Stress Test, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Cox's office is located at 1 Medical Park Blvd, Bristol, TN 37620. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cox has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bristol Regional Medical Center