Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Johnson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Larry Johnson, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Rush Christ Fp. He currently practices at University Hospital Arkansas and is affiliated with Uams Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of California Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Rush Christ Fp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Rush Christ Fp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Medical College Of Virginia, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Hospital Arkansas4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205 Existing Patients: (501) 686-7000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Johnson frequently treats Cystic Fibrosis, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Johnson's office is located at 4301 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Johnson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Uams Medical Center