Dr. Larry Fan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fan's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Larry Fan, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Fan completed a residency at UCSF Medical Center. He currently practices at Edward P. Miranda, MD A Medical Corporation and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fan is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- 9th People's Hospital-For Aesthetic Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- UCSF Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- U C S F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Premera Blue Cross
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chinese, Mandarin, Mandarin, Spanish
Edward P. Miranda, MD A Medical Corporation
Edward P. Miranda, MD A Medical Corporation77 Van Ness Ave Apt 302, San Francisco, CA 94102 Existing Patients: (415) 655-7546
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fan frequently treats Abdominoplasty, Blepharoplasty, and Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery).
Dr. Fan's office is located at 77 Van Ness Ave Apt 302, San Francisco, CA 94102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fan speaks Spanish, Chinese, Mandarin, and Chinese. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center