Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kibler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Larry Kibler, MD is a cardiology specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Kibler completed a residency at Med U SC Hosps. He currently practices at Medical Group of the Carolinas - Emergency Medicine and is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center. Dr. Kibler is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Med U SC Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Med U SC Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Med U SC Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1974
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical Group of the Carolinas - Emergency Medicine
Spartanburg Regional Medical Center101 E Wood St, Spartanburg, SC 29303 Existing Patients: (864) 560-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kibler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kibler frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Tilt Table Testing, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Kibler's office is located at 101 E Wood St, Spartanburg, SC 29303. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kibler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Spartanburg Medical Center