Dr. Larry Dye, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dye's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Larry Dye, MD is a cardiology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Dye completed a residency at U Ala Med Ctr. He currently practices at Anesthesia Services/Birmingham and is affiliated with Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Dye is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Ala Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- U Ala Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1975
- U Ala Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University Of Louisville, Medical School — 1972
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dye?
Dr Dye is very thorough and listens to your concerns. He staff is the best and give great customer service. Dr Dye cares about his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dye accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dye frequently treats Cardiovascular Stress Test, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. Dye's office is located at 2010 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr, Birmingham, AL 35209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dye has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
Brookwood Medical Center2010 Brookwood Medical Ctr Dr, Birmingham, AL 35209 (205) 877-2872