Dr. Dobbs has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Larry Dobbs, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Belleville, IL. Dr. Dobbs completed a residency at University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences. He currently practices at Southern Illinois Otolaryngolgy and is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Belleville. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Residency Hospital
- Keesler USAF Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MercyCare Health Plans
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southern Illinois Otolaryngolgy
Msa Alliance LLC2900 Frank Scott Pkwy W, Belleville, IL 62223 Existing Patients: (618) 235-8080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dobbs?
Dr. Dobbs did surgery on me 19 years ago for a pretty invasive cholesteatoma. Since then, I have not had any issues until last week when I got the flu and had drainage coming from that ear. I went to an ENT here in San Francisco where I now live. That doctor was so impressed with the work that Dr. Dobbs had done and told me there is no way my tumor would ever come back. Thanks Dr. Dobbs
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dobbs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dobbs frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Otologic Conditions & Procedures, and "Ear, Nose, & Throat Surgical Procedures".
Dr. Dobbs' office is located at 2900 Frank Scott Pkwy W, Belleville, IL 62223. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hospital Belleville