Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Larissa Rodriguez, MD
Dr. Larissa Rodriguez, MD is a urology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Rodriguez completed a residency at Stanford University Hospital. She currently practices at Larissa Rodriguez MD and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodriguez is board certified in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Stanford University Hosp, Internship Hospital
- UCLA Ctr Health Scis, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Stanford University, Medical School — 1994
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- MIT, Undergraduate School
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodriguez?
Dr. Rodriguez had done a surgery which was 4 hours and 25 minutes for 3 surgery together. When I opened my eyes I couldn't understand surgery was done , because I never felt any pain which amazed me. I ask assistant of dr. Rodriguez she told me YES we done already. Long time I couldn't believe "HOW COME NO PAIN , NOT DISCOMFORT, NOTHING HARDING me until today. Surgery was done on FEBRUARY 12, 2021 and now coming up Friday 6 weeks looks like nothing happen with me.I'm very satisfied because of the successful surgery and if was possible I will scored not 5 (100+). Furthermore, I wrote article about dr. Rodriguez how she is an experienced and knowledgable in sphere of medicine. I would like publish those two articles for RUSSIAN AND ARMENIAN diaspora that Man and Women can visit this type of high level professor who take care of patient thoroughly.Thank U dr. Rodriguez for YOUR KINDNESS toward to patient. I appreciated which U doing at the surgery room. God Bless U & YOUR Family.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rodriguez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rodriguez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodriguez frequently treats Urinary Incontinence, Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis, and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Dr. Rodriguez's office is located at 525 East 68th Street Starr 946, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rodriguez speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.