Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bornikova accepts your insurance.
Dr. Larissa Bornikova, MD is a hematology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Bornikova completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center. She currently practices at MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bornikova is board certified in Hematology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bornikova?
Dr Bornikova answers questions, explains and takes her time. Very appreciative. I highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bornikova frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Bornikova's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bornikova has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital