Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 499-4003.
Dr. Larisa Rozenberg, MD
Dr. Larisa Rozenberg, MD is a family medicine specialist in Willingboro, NJ. She currently practices at Cooper Care Alliance and is affiliated with Cooper University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rozenberg is board certified in Family Practice.
- Maryland Institute Of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rozenberg?
I have been with Dr. Rozenberg for around 5 years. I followed her when she left one practice and went with Cooper. She has always had my best interest and is professional and compassionate. I would highly recommend her.
- Cooper University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rozenberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Larisa Rozenberg, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rozenberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rozenberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rozenberg frequently treats Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, Hypothyroidism, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Rozenberg's office is located at 200 Campbell Dr Ste 115, Willingboro, NJ 08046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rozenberg speaks Hebrew and English. View profile to see all.