Dr. Galejs has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Laris Galejs, MD is a urology specialist in Livonia, MI. Dr. Galejs completed a residency at Wm Beaumont Hospital. He currently practices at Michigan Institute of Urology, P.C. and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wm Beaumont Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 1992
- University of Iowa, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galejs?
I would recommend Dr Galejs highly. Six stars for he and his staff. Simply the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Laris Galejs, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Galejs' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Galejs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Galejs frequently treats Enlarged Prostate (BPH), Kidney Stones, and Polyuria.
Dr. Galejs' office is located at 14800 Farmington Rd Ste 103, Livonia, MI 48154. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Michigan Institute of Urology, P.C.
Michigan Institute of Urology, P.C.14800 Farmington Rd Ste 103, Livonia, MI 48154 (734) 261-7401
Michigan Institute Of Urology
Michigan Institute Of Urology25500 Meadowbrook Rd Ste 225, Novi, MI 48375 (248) 426-1300
- 3 620 Byron Rd Ste 1201, Howell, MI 48843 (586) 771-4820
St Joseph Woodland Speclty Ctr
Southeast Michigan Foot and Ankle Clinics Pllc7575 Grand River Rd Ste 205, Brighton, MI 48114 (517) 545-6548