Dr. Lanneau Lide, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lide's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lanneau Lide, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Lide completed a residency at Baylor Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Free Medical Clinic and is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lide is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Baylor Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1977
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Free Medical Clinic
The Free Medical Clinic Inc.1875 Harden St, Columbia, SC 29204 Existing Patients: (803) 765-1503
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lide?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lide accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lide frequently treats Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Lide's office is located at 1875 Harden St, Columbia, SC 29204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lide has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lexington Medical Center
- MUSC Health Columbia Medical Center Downtown