Dr. Carlin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lane Carlin, MD is a neurology specialist in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Carlin completed a residency at NC Bapt Hosp-Bowman Gray. He currently practices at Florida Neurology Group and is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carlin is board certified in Neurology.
- NC Bapt Hosp-Bowman Gray, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Tampa Genl Hosp-U So Fla, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of South Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Neurology Group
Florida Neurology Group12670 WHITEHALL DR, Fort Myers, FL 33907 Existing Patients: (239) 936-3554
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carlin?
The wait was worth it. I like his approach. His approach to find out what i know about my condition and educated me with the information i didn't know or understand. He is a great doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lane Carlin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Carlin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carlin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carlin frequently treats Headache, Epilepsy, and Neurodegenerative Disorders.
Dr. Carlin's office is located at 12670 WHITEHALL DR, Fort Myers, FL 33907. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital