Dr. Sullenberger has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lance Sullenberger, MD is a cardiology specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Sullenberger completed a residency at Walter Reed AMC Wash DC. He currently practices at St Peters Hospital and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sullenberger is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Walter Reed AMC Wash DC, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Walter Reed AMC Wash DC, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Walter Reed AMC Wash DC, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Georgetown University, Medical School — 1997
- Georgetown University, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Peach State Health Plan
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Universal Health Network
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Peters Hospital315 S Manning Blvd, Albany, NY 12208 Existing Patients: (518) 292-6000
Albany Associates in Cardiology
Capital Cardiology Associates PC7 Southwoods Blvd, Albany, NY 12211 Existing Patients: (518) 292-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sullenberger?
Dr. Sullenberger defines excellence, knowledge, leadership and professionalism. I have dealt with heartache in dealing with aging, sick parents. He has compassion, an ability to listen and make you feel at ease. His response time to my questions is unsurpassed and his follow through. He is by far the best Physician I have worked with and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing cardiac care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lance Sullenberger, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sullenberger's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sullenberger accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sullenberger frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Hypertension.
Dr. Sullenberger's office is located at 315 S Manning Blvd, Albany, NY 12208. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Burdett Birth Center
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Saint Peter's Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital