Dr. Lance Bear, MD
New Patient(253) 448-3790
Dr. Lance Bear, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Gig Harbor, WA. Dr. Bear completed a residency at University Of Missouri Hospital And Clinics. He currently practices at Franciscan Orthopedic Associates at St. Anthony and is affiliated with St. Anthony Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bear is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Franciscan Orthopedic Associates at St. Anthony
Franciscan Orthopedic Associates at St. Anthony11511 Canterwood Blvd Ste 205, Gig Harbor, WA 98332 Existing Patients: (253) 530-2663
Franciscan Orthopedic Associates - Port Orchard
Franciscan Orthopedic Associates - Port Orchard450 S Kitsap Blvd Ste 210, Port Orchard, WA 98366 Existing Patients: (253) 530-2663
- University Of Missouri Hospital And Clinics, Residency Hospital
- University of Missouri, Medical School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bear?
After two rotator cuff repairs by other MD's, I tore it a third time. I had seen Dr. Bear for other stuff and I liked the way he does things, especially the way he explains things, including the part about it may or may not be successful. I felt it can't feel any worse so he fixed it a third time. Physical therapy went well and I knew after the other two fixes, it'll never be normal but I'm able to do just about anything I could before. My wife had failed carpal tunnel on both wrists with another surgeon so I felt Dr. Bear was the guy to fix them. We'll see him tomorrow, Aug 29th.
- St. Anthony Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center