Dr. Lance Kim, DO is a neurology specialist in Ocala, FL. Dr. Kim completed a residency at University Of Chicago. He currently practices at Florida Neurological Center and is affiliated with AdventHealth Ocala. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kim is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Florida Neurological Center
Florida Neurological Center2237 Sw 19th Avenue Rd Ste 101, Ocala, FL 34471 Existing Patients: (352) 867-9877
- University Of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Chicago, Residency Hospital
- St. Joseph Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Nova University, Medical School — 1993
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Undergraduate School
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Preferred Care Partners
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
My mom suffered severe mental status change out of blue. She had been to emergency rooms in two different hospitals. Nobody could figure out what was wrong with her. They kicked around theory about possible stroke etc but all tests came back negative. Then she was seen by Dr. Kim. He reviewed her records with fine tooth comb & found that she was taking wrong dosage of her narcolepsy med, Xyrem. Dr. Kim adjusted & cleaned up complicated med list, and we got our mom back. We are so grateful for Dr. Kim’s expertise & dedication.
- AdventHealth Ocala