Click here to compare with other Urology Specialists.
Dr. Lance Hampton, MD is a urology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Hampton completed a residency at University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at VCU Health System and is affiliated with VCU Medical Center Main Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hampton is board certified in Urology.
- City Of Hope National Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of New Mexico / Main Campus, Medical School — 2002
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hampton?
Really great care and consideration for my prostate problem. Surgery was as smooth and painless as you can get with robotic surgery. Tom Hopkins
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hampton frequently treats Urinary Conditions.
Dr. Hampton's office is located at 1001 E Leigh St Fl 11, Richmond, VA 23298. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hampton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- VCU Medical Center Main Hospital
VCU Health System
VCU Health System1001 E Leigh St Fl 11, Richmond, VA 23298 (804) 828-9331