Dr. Lance Hampton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hampton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lance Hampton, MD is a urology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Hampton completed a residency at University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Vcu Medical Center Department of Urology and is affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hampton is board certified in Urology.
- City Of Hope National Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Med Lubbock Tx, Medical School — 1997
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hampton?
Really great care and consideration for my prostate problem. Surgery was as smooth and painless as you can get with robotic surgery. Tom Hopkins
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hampton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hampton frequently treats Urinary Conditions.
Dr. Hampton's office is located at 401 N 11th St, Richmond, VA 23219. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hampton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Medical Center
Vcu Medical Center Department of Urology401 N 11th St, Richmond, VA 23219 Existing Patients: (804) 828-9331