Dr. Goodman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lance Goodman, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Danvers, MA. Dr. Goodman completed a residency at The New York Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr. He currently practices at North Shore Pediatrics, PC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goodman is board certified in Pediatrics.
- North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- The New York Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- The New York Hosp-Cornell Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Virginia School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Shore Pediatrics, PC
North Shore Pediatrics, PC480 Maple St Ste 3A, Danvers, MA 01923 Existing Patients: (978) 406-4234
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goodman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lance Goodman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goodman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goodman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goodman frequently treats Acute Pharyngitis, Pharyngitis, and Fever.
Dr. Goodman's office is located at 480 Maple St Ste 3A, Danvers, MA 01923. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.