Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Lance Rouse, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Rouse completed a residency at UC Davis. He currently practices at Upc-phxmem-stiu. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rouse is board certified in Psychiatry.
- UC Davis, Residency Hospital — 2011
- UC Davis, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona PHCS
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Healthcare Connect
- Meritain Health
- Phoenix Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Upc-phxmem-stiu1201 S 7th Ave Ste 150, Phoenix, AZ 85007 Existing Patients: (602) 416-7600
Hsa17505 N 79th Ave Ste 203, Glendale, AZ 85308 Existing Patients: (480) 471-8560
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rouse?
He was nice, considerable, easy to talk to and he actually listened. I really enjoyed having him as my mental health provider
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rouse frequently treats Major Depressive Disorder, Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, and Anxiety.
Dr. Rouse's office is located at 1201 S 7th Ave Ste 150, Phoenix, AZ 85007. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rouse has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.