Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Lance LaMotte, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Zachary, LA. Dr. LaMotte completed a residency at U Ala At Birmingham Hosp. He currently practices at Baton Rouge Cardiology Center and is affiliated with Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. LaMotte is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor Coll Med/St Luke's Episcopal Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Lousiana State University School of Medicine In New Orleans, LA, Medical School
- University AL, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- U Ala At Birmingham Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1998
- U Ala At Birmingham Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Xavier University Of Louisana, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Employers Health Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- PPO Plus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baton Rouge Cardiology Center
Baton Rouge Cardiology Center - Zachary (Hwy 19)4242 Highway 19, Zachary, LA 70791 Existing Patients: (225) 769-0933
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. LaMotte?
Dr Lamotte saved my life in 2012 after I had a heart attack at the LSU/ Alabama game ????. He is so knowledgeable, kind & compassionate to all of his patients. I have recommended many of my friends and family to him over the years. His staff is also as attentive & caring as him. Want the Best Cardiologist in Baton Rouge? Call Dr Lance Lamotte ??
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. LaMotte has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. LaMotte frequently treats Chest Pain, Heart Palpitations, and Heart Disease.
Dr. LaMotte's office is located at 4242 Highway 19, Zachary, LA 70791. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baton Rouge General - Bluebonnet
- Baton Rouge General - Mid City
- Lane Regional Medical Center
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center
- Saint Elizabeth Hospital
- The Spine Hospital of Louisiana at The NeuroMedical Center
- Woman's Hospital