Dr. Lana Zhovtis, MD is a neurology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Zhovtis completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. She currently practices at NYU Langone Multiple Sclerosis Comprehensive Care Center and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zhovtis is board certified in Neurology.
NYU Langone Multiple Sclerosis Comprehensive Care Center
Multiple Sclerosis Comprehensive Care Center240 E 38th St, New York, NY 10016 (212) 598-6305
Joan H Tisch Center for Womens Health
Joan H Tisch Center for Womens Health207 E 84th St, New York, NY 10028 (646) 754-3300
- New York University Medical Center-Tisch Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Downtown Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Rochester, Medical School — 2007
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Locals (any local)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zhovtis?
Dr. Zhovtis diagnosed my Multiple Sclerosis in two visits with some confirmatory tests that numerous other neurologists could not diagnose for four years. She is very thorough and knowledgeable about patients suffering from varying illnesses combined with MS. She is responsive to my inquiries and my ever changing symptoms and has answers and reasonable suggestions to get you through many health challenges that MS brings. I have extreme trust in her medical level of patient care.
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital