Dr. Lamont Cardon, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Berkeley, CA. Dr. Cardon completed a residency at St Luke's Roosevelt Hsp Center. and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cardon is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- 1 3000 Colby St Ste 304, Berkeley, CA 94705 Existing Patients: (510) 540-6800
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hsp Center, Residency Hospital
- Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine Science/The Chicago Medical School, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cardon?
I met Dr Cardon 15 years ago, following a botched carpel tunnel operation (not performed by Cardon). The infection was killing me A long line of doctors had drawn a blank. Dr Caron never gave up and eventually diagnosed me with a very rare bacterial infection. I required surgery on my hand, wrist, and elbow. Since then, Dr Cardon has also repaired both my rotator cuffs. I have just come back from swimming fifty laps. This guy is not only highly skilled, but a true doctor in every sense.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus