Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Lalaine Mattison, MD
Dr. Lalaine Mattison, MD is
- Medical University of South Carolina Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Mc Ohio, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Mc Ohio, Internship Hospital — 1990
- CEBU INSTITUTE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pulmonologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mattison?
Dr Mattison is excellent. Easy to talk with. Explains everything well is is concerned about her patients. Highly recommend!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Lalaine Mattison, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Mattison's profile.
Dr. Mattison in specializes in Pulmonary Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mattison frequently treats the following conditions: COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Sleep Apnea and Wheezing. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Mattison's office is located at 6005 Monclova Rd Ste 220 Maumee, OH 43537. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Mattison provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Lalaine Mattison, MD is affiliated with McLaren St. Luke's.
Dr. Lalaine Mattison, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- McLaren St. Luke's
McLaren St. Luke's Cardiothoracic Surgeons6005 Monclova Rd Ste 220, Maumee, OH 43537 (419) 482-9761