Dr. Sakhrani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lakhi Sakhrani, MD is a nephrology specialist in Alhambra, CA. Dr. Sakhrani completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. He currently practices at Lakhi M. Sakhrani MD A Medical Corp. and is affiliated with Alhambra Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sakhrani is board certified in Nephrology.
- UCLA Ctr Hlth Scis, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lakhi M. Sakhrani MD A Medical Corp.328 S 1st St Ste H, Alhambra, CA 91801 Existing Patients: (626) 281-1903
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sakhrani?
He took me when I had no insurance and made me feel valuable. He has always taken time to hear my complaints and then treat them immediately. He also took very good care of my father until he passed away.I suffer from the same conditions as he did. I have witnessed the respect that Dr Sakhrani is given by the medical staff that work with him and under him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sakhrani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sakhrani frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Sakhrani's office is located at 328 S 1st St Ste H, Alhambra, CA 91801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sakhrani speaks Chinese, Cantonese, Armenian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center