Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Laila Payvandi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cedar Rapids, IA. She currently practices at UnityPoint Clinic Cardiology and is affiliated with Buchanan County Health Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UNIVERSITY OF IOWA, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Payvandi?
Dr. Payvandi is very thorough, never seems rushed, and explains things very well.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Laila Payvandi, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Payvandi's profile.
Dr. Payvandi specializes in Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Payvandi frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Aneurysm. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Payvandi's office is located at 202 10th St SE Ste 225, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Laila Payvandi, MD is affiliated with Buchanan County Health Center and Mercy Medical Center - Cedar Rapids.
Dr. Payvandi has over 16 years of healthcare experience.
- Buchanan County Health Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Cedar Rapids
- UnityPoint Health - Jones Regional Medical Center
- UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Hospital
- Virginia Gay Hospital
UnityPoint Clinic Cardiology
Cardiologists PC202 10th St SE Ste 225, Cedar Rapids, IA 52403 (319) 364-7101