Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Ladie Arana-Domondon, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Puyallup, WA. Dr. Arana-Domondon completed a residency at Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital. She currently practices at Concordia Star Medical Pllc and is affiliated with MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Santo Tomas / Faculty of Medicine And Surgery, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Concordia Star Medical Pllc118 7th Ave Sw Ste A, Puyallup, WA 98371 Existing Patients: (253) 579-0067
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arana-Domondon?
Have had under eye and lip fillers done so far and Dr Domondon always does what I request and the results are amazing. Beauty is a science and you'll find that here!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Arana-Domondon frequently treats Vitamin B Deficiency, Lipid Disorders, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Arana-Domondon's office is located at 118 7th Ave Sw Ste A, Puyallup, WA 98371. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arana-Domondon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital