Dr. Lacy Harville, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Harville's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Lacy Harville, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Harville completed a residency at University Tex. He currently practices at College of Medicine and is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Harville is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Tex, Residency Hospital
- University Tex, Internship Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
College of Medicine800 Stanton L Young Blvd Ste 9000, Oklahoma City, OK 73104 Existing Patients: (405) 271-5789
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Harville?
Absolutely the best cardiac thoracic surgeon!!! I would give him my highest recommendation for all attributes that I could give anyone!!! T. Wagoner
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Harville accepts your insurance.
Dr. Harville frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary), and Aortic Valve Surgery.
Dr. Harville's office is located at 800 Stanton L Young Blvd Ste 9000, Oklahoma City, OK 73104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Harville has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- Parkwest Medical Center