Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lacresha Hall, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Pompano Beach, FL. Dr. Hall completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Dr Lacresha Hall MD. Dr. Hall is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of California Davis Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1999
- Pennsylvania State University - Behrend, Undergraduate School
Dr Lacresha Hall MD450 E Atlantic Blvd, Pompano Beach, FL 33060 Existing Patients: (954) 781-4405
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hall?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hall's office is located at 450 E Atlantic Blvd, Pompano Beach, FL 33060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.