Dr. Glowacki has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lori Glowacki, MD is a nephrology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Glowacki completed a residency at U Western Ontario. She currently practices at Dallas Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Glowacki is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Toronto, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- U Western Ontario, Residency Hospital — 1986
- U Western Ontario, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of Western Ontario, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glowacki?
Dr Glowacki helped me. Her treatment plan made sense and I felt she was working hard to make me continue to improve.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lori Glowacki, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Glowacki's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Glowacki accepts your insurance.
Dr. Glowacki frequently treats Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease, Gout, and Proteinuria.
Dr. Glowacki's office is located at 4701 Old Shepard Pl Ste 100, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- Medical City McKinney
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas