Dr. Vance has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kevin Vance, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Madison, MS. Dr. Vance completed a residency at Baptist Health System Inc. He currently practices at Comprehensive Pain Center MS and is affiliated with Merit Health Madison. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vance is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Baptist Health System Inc, Residency Hospital
- University Of Al Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Mississippi, Medical School — 1996
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Pyramid Life
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Comprehensive Pain Center MS
Comprehensive Pain Center for Surgery LLC129 Fountains Blvd, Madison, MS 39110 Existing Patients: (601) 949-9994
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vance?
Dr. Vance is an excellent physician. He has designed a treatment plan to help manage my pain that works great for me. He is knowledgeable and he listens. I have a better quality of life thanks to Dr. Vance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vance accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vance frequently treats Chronic Pain, Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Vance's office is located at 129 Fountains Blvd, Madison, MS 39110. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Merit Health Madison
- Merit Health Rankin
- Merit Health River Oaks
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Dominic-jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Mississippi Medical Center - Grenada