Dr. Larry Midyett, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Midyett completed a residency at University of Kansas Hospital. He currently practices at Midwest Women’s and Children’s Specialty Group and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Midyett is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Childrens Mercy Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University of Kansas Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Midyett?
My oldest child is 23, in all these years I have never had a better doctor caring for any of my 6 children. He managed to get my son a diabetic pump in 3 months. I spent 2 years with another endo and still wasn't close to getting one. I have called all hours and unlike other doctors, Dr. Midyett never once made me feel like I was inconvenencing him. I have never had another doctor that I genuinely beleived cared about my son's success. Dr. Midyett also treated me with respect and professionalism reguardless of family struggles. There was absolutely no judgement, just continued care.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Anderson County Hospital
- Cox Barton County Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City