Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Leslie Katz, MD
Dr. Leslie Katz, MD is
- Wills Eye Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Yale, Residency Hospital — 1983
- University of Virginia, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- First Health
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
- UPMC Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katz?
Dr. Katz is very kind and extremely patient. We drive from Central New Jersey because we are comfortable with his experience.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Leslie Katz, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Katz's profile.
Dr. Katz in specializes in Ophthalmology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Katz's office is located at 840 Walnut St # 1110 Philadelphia, PA 19107. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Katz is able to speak Dutch and Hungarian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Katz provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Leslie Katz, MD is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Leslie Katz, MD holds board certification in Ophthalmology.
Dr. Leslie Katz, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Jefferson Personalized Primary Care
Wills Eye Hospital - Glaucoma Service840 Walnut St # 1110, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (484) 381-0254