Dr. Lawrence Lunsford, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Lunsford completed a residency at University of Pittsburgh. He currently practices at UPMC Presbyterian Neuro Sgy and is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lunsford is board certified in Neurosurgery.
UPMC Presbyterian Neuro Sgy
UPMC Presbyterian Neuro Sgy200 Lothrop St Ste B400, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 Existing Patients: (412) 647-3685
- Karolinska Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- University of Pittsburgh, Residency Hospital — 1980
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lunsford?
I had Gamma Knife yesterday. I want to help anyone who is a candidate for such understand not what it is but the actual pricedure. It is not the most pleasant thing but it is nowhere near as bad as I feared. First, let's talk about Dr. Lunsford. I know many doctors as I am a lawyer and I've deposed them. I've spent 1/2 hour or so with many before those depositions. They can be egomaniacs. Dr Lunsford is one lovable guy. He is clearly a word renowned neurosurgeon but he doesn't act like it.
- UPMC Presbyterian