Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Kyung Kim, MD is a cardiology specialist in Warren, MI. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Vision Institute of Michigan PC and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Episcopal Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vision Institute of Michigan PC14049 E 13 Mile Rd Ste 1, Warren, MI 48088 Existing Patients: (586) 415-0105
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Took care of my father took care of me. Best dr. Around ever. Wish he didnt retire.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kim frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Carotid Artery Disease, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 14049 E 13 Mile Rd Ste 1, Warren, MI 48088. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim speaks Croatian, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Saint John Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital
- Mclaren Macomb