Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kyung Kim, MD is a body imaging radiologist in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Kim completed a residency at Asan Medical Center. He currently practices at UNC Radiology (UNC Hospitals) and is affiliated with University of North Carolina Hospital.
- Asan Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Asan Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Asan Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- UNIVERSITY OF ALASKA / ANCHORAGE CAMPUS, Medical School — 1996
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kim?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kim frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Kim's office is located at 101 Manning Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of North Carolina Hospital
UNC Radiology (UNC Hospitals)
UNC Radiology (UNC Hospitals)101 Manning Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 (984) 974-1884