Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 722-2130.
Dr. Kymberly Watt, MD
New Patient(507) 722-2130
Dr. Kymberly Watt, MD is a transplant hepatology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Watt completed a residency at University Hospitals. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Watt is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- University Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Watt?
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Health System – Red Cedar in Menomonie
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Watt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kymberly Watt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Watt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Watt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Watt frequently treats Liver Damage from Alcohol, Cirrhosis, and Liver Biopsy.
Dr. Watt's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.