Dr. Kyle Thomas, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Maricopa, AZ. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- 1 21083 N John Wayne Pkwy Ste C101, Maricopa, AZ 85139 Existing Patients: (520) 568-5959
- University of Colorado / School of Dentistry, Medical School
- University of Colorado / School of Dentistry, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Arizona State University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomas?
TL;DR: absolutely amazing, so kind and concerned with patient comfort. I just moved to Show Low and chose this office for a dental cleaning last week. They explained things to me about my teeth that no other dentist had ever explained and caught issues previous dentists hadn’t. I had to make an appt to have some old childhood fillings replaced. While I’m okay with cleanings, I have a phobia of any drilling in the mouth. I was terrified for my appt today but this office handled everything superbly. The front desk lady Stephanie was so kind, helping me get an Rx for valium to ease my fears. Dr Thomas was genuinely concerned with my comfort level, applying extra local anesthetics and explaining everything clearly so I felt more at ease. Nobody in the office made me feel silly at all for being so terrified. In fact, they encouraged me to bring a blanket and headphones to feel more comfortable. I would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone, especially those with a fear of dentists