Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Kyle Brownback, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Brownback completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at University of Kansas Medical Center and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brownback is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brownback?
Excellent compassionate physician. Great bedside manners. Very responsive to patient’s needs regarding prescriptions, inhalers etc. His nurse is wonderful and responds very quickly on the portal or call back. I highly recommend him for any pulmonary needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Brownback frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Cough.
Dr. Brownback's office is located at 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brownback has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital