Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hardy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kyle Hardy, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Hardy completed a residency at U Ark for Med Sci. He currently practices at Fayetteville Diagnostic Clinic and is affiliated with Washington Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hardy is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- U Ark for Med Sci, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- U Ark for Med Sci, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Ark for Med Sci, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hardy?
Dr Hardy always takes time to listen to what I have to say. He diagnosed my lung cancer in 1997. He, metaphorically, took every step of my recovery with me. He genuinely cares about his patients. He’s extremely intelligent but he can and doesn’t mind explaining the situation at the patient’s level of understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hardy frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Asthma, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Hardy's office is located at 3344 N Futrall Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hardy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Washington Regional Medical Center