Dr. Hammond has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Kyle Hammond, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Duluth, GA. Dr. Hammond completed a residency at Emory U Hosp/Emory U. He currently practices at Emory Clinic Department of Orthopedics and Spine and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hammond is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC), Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Other Education — 2013
- Emory U Hosp/Emory U, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Emory Hosp-Emory U, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2007
- University Of Georgia, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hammond?
Kyle Hammond is an excellent surgeon and genuinely cares about his patients. He is personable and communicates well. I highly recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kyle Hammond, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hammond's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hammond accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hammond frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Joint Pain, and Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear).
Dr. Hammond's office is located at 6335 Hospital Pkwy Ste 302, Duluth, GA 30097. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Emory University Hospital